|Note:||This page is the result of the thread 'The Enigmaticus'  by Jorkest. Feel free to join in.|
This experience platform will be a way to explore hyperspace and learn more about how to use it..it will be ever changing because hopefully we can figure out a way for people to modify it in certain ways based on notes left or something like that...hopefully it will become its own animal because of the never ending modifications from the users..
- The Enigmaticus will be a puzzle/game that is using trip reports as means of filling the void of hyperspace.
(Translates to: This will be a game where input of users will be used to make up the environment)
- The game has a storyline that will expand itself by means of people playing the game. This will be done by giving players the ability to 'paint' the environment by trip reports and other input. (Expansion of abstract thought #1)
- The Hyperspace lexicon is a separate project to collect words and phrases of hyperspace visits (trips/journeys). The Enigmaticus uses these words and phrases as keywords to submit experience reports.
- This game will give people who never tried DMT the ability to experience a glimpse of DMT and hyperspace.
- People with DMT experience might get a better understanding of the journeys other people take.
- No TeleVision but HyperVision
- 15:53:16 ‹Trav› It will be a cmmand line itnerface at first.
- 09/07/2009 15:53:21 ‹Trav› Like some DOS box.
- 09/07/2009 15:53:27 ‹Trav› Wher you input commands.
- 09/07/2009 15:53:34 ‹Trav› And text will return on screen.
- 09/07/2009 15:53:47 ‹Trav› According to what you do you will change the interface.
- 09/07/2009 15:54:01 ‹Trav› First simple, like only colour changing.
- 09/07/2009 15:54:06 ‹Trav› Later on with blurring.
- 09/07/2009 15:54:12 ‹Trav› And sounds coming uop from far.
- 09/07/2009 15:54:22 ‹Trav› Dragging you deeper into the game.
- 09/07/2009 15:54:24 ‹Jorkest› but as the experience progresses..it will enhance
- 09/07/2009 15:54:37 ‹Trav› And it will show strange colorcycles, moving walls.
- 09/07/2009 15:55:01 ‹Trav› Morping your screen to give you the feeling you are still in some hyperspace journey.
You contact the interface. You find out there is more. And can hack more and more systems. Until you find out you are on a spaceship. Only thing is, this spaceship is self-morphing. As is the reality it is in. It's revealing more and more about hyperspace.
On this moment Silverlight will probably be used as the input interface.
These seperate parts of the program needs to be worked on:
- Console interface: The first simple game interface. See it as an DOS-box
- Experience input forms
- Experience visualizer: This is the code that will visualize the given input.
Within The Enigmaticus art, brought by the DMT-Nexus members, will be incorporated. Only non-copyrighted material is allowed!
DMT experience reports will be incorporated into The Enigmaticus. These experience reports will be used for the self-expanding system used in the game. Users can submit their own experience reports in the game.
Experience reports can be submitted into the program to create spaces. These spaces will be auto created with additional extra media from the submitter.
Things that can be used as input:
- Experience report in plain text (this will be searched or certain keywords, we have to define the keywords)
- Certain keywords to choose from (again, we have to define these words)
- Extraction tek used (you can choose between all teks we have on the wiki)
- Chemicals used (teks will auto include standard chemicals but others can be added or changed)
- Substance used (Primary: DMT, bufo, etc. Secondary: MJ, changa, etc.)
- Method of administration (We have to define the methods)
We also have to think up certain directions about what sort of visualisation will appear with what is submitted. That would be the step after we have defined the following:
- Teks to use
- Substances, primary and secondary
- Methods of administration
- The Traveler› Jorkest: I'm thinkking about a VERY simple setup, layout and database. I think we have to prioritize what we need first.
- 16:59:11 ‹Jorkest› absolutely
- 16:59:27 ‹The Traveler› I think that experiene entry together with the posibility to add images is the first step.
- 16:59:34 ‹Jorkest› yup
- 16:59:36 ‹Jorkest› absolutely
- 17:00:06 ‹The Traveler› Then an iinterface to browse those experiences.
- 17:00:12 ‹The Traveler› Just 2D to say so.
- 17:00:24 ‹Jorkest› yea
- 17:00:32 ‹Jorkest› oh man
- 17:00:37 ‹Jorkest› i already see it
- 17:00:51 ‹The Traveler› Them we can intruduce transitions from parts of the experience for the users with effects.
- 17:00:55 ‹Jorkest› whenever i start thinking about it...i just see so much potential
- 17:00:59 ‹The Traveler› That would be the beginning in a nutshell.
- 17:01:05 ‹Jorkest› that sounds awesome
- 17:01:17 ‹The Traveler› I think that can be done quite easy in fact.
- 17:01:20 ‹Jorkest› and then the work for you can rest..and people can start exploring/creating
- 17:01:41 ‹Macre› i think it'll grow pretty quickly
- 17:01:48 ‹The Traveler› I think so too.
- 17:01:55 ‹The Traveler› Then we can categorize the whole deal.
- 17:02:33 ‹The Traveler› Thne I can port it also to the android platform, so people with android mobiles can browse the enigmatocus too.
The software uses for this will be the following:
- C# .NET 3.5
- SQL-Server 2008
- Pro Tools
- Cubase SX
Other people can also help with this project, the following is supported by the server:
- SQL-Server 2008 (This will be the main DBMS)
- Jorkest - Producer/Initiator
- The Traveler - Producer/Programmer
- Tryptographer - 3D artist
- Mattimus - Programmer
- Pebble on the Beach - Sketch Artist
- slidewinder - Sound architect
- The Enigmaticus