Freebase Chunks, Manually Crystallized
|This procedure can be performed with freebase spice simply by moistening with water to be used as a recrystallization procedure but is specifically intended to follow freebase conversion from fumarate.
- Use a razor blade to spread the oily product thinly and firmly across the dish in cross-hatched fashion.
- When the oil thickens to a pasty consistency, use a lab spatula repeatedly scrape up and and spread out the product until it thickens noticeably more.
- Spread the product thinly across the dish and allow to harden to a clay-like consistency.
- Scrape up and mold to the desired form and density to collected.
- Store in a cool, dark place in a sealed container, preferably protected from moisture and oxygen, and handle with care and sincerity.