|Note:||This page has been transcluded to The Nexian DMT Handbook under the Leaf Enhancement section or other locations within or without the handbook. Please markup in consideration of this. The top section header is to remain in place as a reference for subsequent section headers and to allow easy editing directly from the handbook.|
Enhanced Leaf is a method of administration whereby one dissolves their DMT freebase in either Ethyl Alcohol, Acetone or Isopropyl Alcohol with any smokable herb and allowing this to evaporate. This allows an easier administration than freebase DMT, a cone is loaded and pulled very slowly, being careful not to pull it too fast, as this will not vapourise the DMT and alot of the DMT will be wasted.
Thoroughly dissolve the freebase DMT (use about 40ml of solvent per gram of DMT)in the warm solvent of choice. You want to use a dish with a width that will allow your leaf to sit between 5-10mm high. Add the leaf to the DMT saturated solvent and swirl it around so all the leaf is spread evenly on the bottom of your dish. If needed, a little more solvent can be added so that the leaf is well covered. Place the dish somewhere where it will stay undisturbed for several days. Once completely dry, the leaf can be weighed. It should be heavier by the amount of freebase DMT that it is enhanced with.
Melodic Catastrophe's Easy Changa Prep
The effects of Changa are considered by many to be more grounded than just DMT freebase smoked on its own. The effects have been reported as being similar to a short Ayahuasca trip. The duration of effects is slightly longer than that of freebase DMT, with reports of trips lasting up to 12 minutes. There have also been reports of Changa being used in conjunction with Ayahuasca to intensify and then later revisit the experience.
Changa is a lot easier to use than freebase DMT, and can be smoked through an ordinary pipe or water pipe. This is especially important, as DMT freebase can be typically difficult to vaporise on its own.
The percentages of DMT and MAOI concentration in the mixture are variable. A typical mixture would be characterised by breakthrough experiences at a dosage of approximately one pipe. There have also been reports of breakthroughs occurring with Changa that has been rolled into joints."
- Pau D'Arco: Rich and exuberant meadows of pleasure
- Blue/White/Pink Lotus: A distinct pleasurable and bright character
- Calea zacatechichi: The dream herb allows for a perfect synergy
- Passionflower: MAOI which potentiates and lengthens the experience
- Banisteriopsis caapi: Adds a spirit quality and potentiates and lengthens the experience
- Damiana: Unique vibrance and taste
- Brugmansia Flowers: Distinct other wordly character
- Silene capensis: African dream herb
- Peppermint: Adds fresh soothing qualities
- Mullein: Respiratory healing and soothing qualities
- Heimia salicifolia: Increases auditory hallucinations
- Justicia pectoralis: Smoother taste and a nice smell
- Salvia divinorum: Acts as an opener and enabler
- Chaliponga: Adds a spirit quality and more magic
- Mugwort: Dream synergy and mystical powers
- Pedicularis densiflora: Psychoactive sedating effects
- Sculcap: Strengthens, calms and sedates nervous system
- Wild lettuce: Strengthens, calms and sedates nervous system
- Lions tail: Euphoric smoking herb
- Synaptolepis Kirkii: Adds a clear minded, visionary quality
- Ayahuasca Android: 70% Caapi - 30% Chaliponga
- Dream Scape: 60% Calea - 40% Brugmansia
- Electric Sheep: 50% Blue Lotus - 50% Calea
- Minty Blast: 40% Capi - 35% Peppermint - 25% Mullein
- The Mekong: 50% Passionflower - 50% Blue lotus
- Twisted Fruit: 50% Caapi - 20% Salvia - 30% Mugwort + Bufotenine
- Xnga blend
450mg peppermint 450mg Caapi leaf 800mg Washed, recrystallized Freebase DMT 300mg Freebase Harmala (extracted from Caapi vine or Syrian Rue) Spiritualitymg Anhydrous Fairydust.
- Witch Drum:
1000mg herb blend consisting of 40% Blue Lotus 40% Calea Zacatechichi 20% Passionflower 300mg Freebase Harmala Alkaloids + 1000mg Freebase DMT
- Reoxy: Changa