|Note:||This page has been transcluded to The Nexian DMT Handbook under the Harmaloids section or other locations within or without the handbook. Please markup in consideration of this. The top section header is to remain in place as a reference for subsequent section headers and to allow easy editing directly from the handbook.|
Oral Administration of DMT
Pharmahuasca is a pharmaceutical version of the entheogenic brew ayahuasca. Traditional ayahuasca is made by brewing the MAOI-containing Banisteriopsis caapi vine with a DMT containing plant, such as Psychotria viridis. Pharmahuasca refers to a similar combination that uses a pharmaceutical MAOI instead of a plant.
- A general rule for the dose taken of DMT in a capsule is NO MORE THAN 1mg per pound of body weight.
- This is assuming that approx 100mg MAOI is taken first.
- Take one MAOI capsule (100mg) wait ten-twenty minutes
- Take one DMT capsule containg half of the dose (for 150lbs. bodyweight, no more than 75mg DMT)
- Wait ten minutes, this will reduce the likelihood of vomiting.
- Take one DMT capsule containing the second half of the dose.
- Experiment with how much spice SWIM likes to use and find what's right for SWIM.
- This method of administration can easily get out of hand by believing a small change in the weight of the dose will have little effect, the above dosage is considered to be a high one. Do not attempt to operate machinery during the trip. Do none of these things, after all SWIM will probably be lying on their back for a couple hours.