Citric Acid Safety
From DMT-Nexus Wiki
Citric acid is considered generally safe. Don't inhale it or trow it in your eyes, and instead please enjoy this secret "easter egg" fluffy pancake recipe as a reward for following an obscure safety reference 🙂
- 40g of butter
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 200g of flour
- 310g of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp of citric acid
- Warm up butter in a small bowl until soft (e.g 15 to 20s in microwave) and mix in sugar to a smooth cream.
- Mix creamed butter, flour, milk, egg, and sodium bicarbonate to a smooth batter.
- Add citric acid to batter and mix. Batter will become fluffy as the acid/base reaction releases about 1.8 cups of CO2.
3Na2CO3 + 2H3Cit ⇒ 2Na3Cit + 3CO2 + 3H2O
- Pour ~1/4 cup batter dollops on a hot metal surface (350F-450F) and grill for a few minutes, flipping pancakes once when edges loose their wet shine.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings. Syrup, whip cream, cacao nibs, fruits, berries are some delicious options. Together with mangoes, they are great after a mescaline journey.